If you suffer from asthma, you know how frustrating it can be with all the doctor visits and prescribed medications only temporarily Treats attack. Instead of being a victim of asthma Why not try some asthma home remedies that are guaranteed to work. There are many advantages to using these resources. Unlike drugs, home remedies contain no harmful substances and are all natural. They can be used to treat mild to moderate asthma. Below you will find some popular home remedies which have been worked for many asthma sufferers.
1. Caffeine – Do you like a cup of Joe in the morning? Well if so, it will please you to learn that coffee can serve as a bronchodilator when needed fast. Caffeine you get in coffee works the same was as bronchodilator theophylline, once was to become the treatment of asthma. If you do not like coffee, tea or cola will do just fine.
2. Apple cider vinegar – This is one of the asthma home remedies that might not taste that great, but it works well. Apple cider vinegar reduces excess mucus that blocks the airways that allows you to breathe easier. You can try to add one or two tablespoons of water with a little honey for flavor.
3. Plants – It has been proven by NASA scientists that ferns clear out formaldehyde and other air pollutants. Having a few of these in your home or you can also try weeping figs, Areca palm, peace lily or philodendron.
4. Vitamin B12 – This vitamin is used to keep the red blood cells and nerve cells. You can take it every day to prevent future problems asthma.
5. Garlic – This is also an effective treatment for asthma. For best results use garlic, you can boil it in milk that has been said to improve asthma symptoms.
Turning to asthma home remedies can be an effective way to control your asthma. These obligations should only be used under the advice and consent of the doctor. Your doctor may think your asthma is too serious and should only be treated with medication or he or she might want to carry around an emergency inhaler for severe attacks. Also, do your research when using any type of home remedy. Find those other asthmatics have had success with. Doing this will not only help you feel better and help prevent future attacks, but it will also save you a ton of money on prescription drugs.