There are many different triggers and causes of asthma. And just as there are many triggers and causes, there are also many different resources. Some of these asthma home remedies include consumption of different combinations of food ingredients. Two of the actual ingredients are honey and ginger.
Let’s take a look at some concoctions with honey and ginger.
Honey as a remedy
Honey is very good for asthma. Honey helps to thin the mucus in the body and helps get the mucus from the airways. As you probably already know, mucus accumulates in the breathing passages and blocks airflow in and out of the body. This can trigger or make an attack worse.
You can either take honey in your mouth or you can just breathe in honey if the attack is gone.
Here are some mixtures (along with how often to take them) that combine honey with other ingredients
* One teaspoon of honey with water every day
* One teaspoon of warm water with one quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder twice. daily.
* One teaspoon of honey with half a teaspoon of cinnamon once a day (either morning or night).
* One tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of drumstick leaves juice, one teaspoon small onion juice and half a teaspoon of asafetida. Mix all this together and eat twice a day.
Ginger as a remedy
Ginger is also very good for asthma. Ginger powder negates effects of activated platelets Factors. This means ginger powder stops inflammation.
When mixed with certain other ingredients, it also acts as an expectorant. This means that it helps you to cough up and get rid of mucus in respiratory phone
Here are some mixtures with ginger in them :.
* One teaspoon of ginger with one cup of fenugreek concoction once a day.
* Fresh ginger juice mixed with honey taken once a day.
* Half a tea spoon of fresh ginger, one teaspoon cumin seeds, a pinch of nutmeg, and a glass of water. Combine all and bring to a boil. Then drink hot.
The effectiveness of honey and ginger
The effectiveness of honey and ginger as asthma home remedy has been proven again and again. However, just like all asthma is triggered by something else, all asthma is actually handled a little differently. Therefore, you need to test to see which one or ones work best for you.
Overall, honey and ginger are two of the most effective ingredients that can be added to the concoction. Honey helps loosen mucus respiratory and ginger helps stop inflammation and also helps get rid of mucus when mixed with certain other ingredients.