Asthma is a chronic disease of the respiratory tract and can turn even fatal sometimes. It is therefore important for asthma patients to take proper care and precautions regularly. Asthmatic patients suffer from attacks of the enforcement system to breathe with difficulty. Wheezing, choking, gasping for breath and choking are the symptoms of an asthma attack.
attacks can last up to a few minutes and let the person well endowed. It can be severe organ damage due to problems in ventilator asthma attack. Also, the system may lack oxygen in the long term. It is therefore important to exercise proper care and avoid the onset of an attack to the extent possible.
Some easily followed precautions everyday may keep asthma without suffering an attack. These precautions include:
1. asthma needs to follow routines. This is because it is generally seen that people do not suffer the agony of asthma attacks if they continue to live their lives in a regular way. The problem arises mainly when people go out of their way and break all the routines. The system gets kind of excessive pressure and reacts badly by manifesting symptoms of the disease in the oddest ways and without many warning signs. Sometimes the body is the alarm, but you can ignore them completely.
2. Daily morning walk does wonders to the system. But in the case of asthma patients benefit from early morning routine exercise is enhanced manifold. This is because early morning is when the air is clear and at its best. Exercise your lungs with the morning air does wonders to the asthmatic lungs and airways.
3. Daily morning exercise schedule needs to be followed religiously in case of an asthma patient. Not only does this help in exercising the whole system but it also allows one to live a more disciplined and regularized life. This is because if a person gets in the habit of getting up early, probably he would try to sleep early too and his routine automatically set and fixed.
4. The daily diet asthma patient should be kept simple and nutritious. He should take care of not eating heavy meals as they would tax the system unnecessarily. Take care to keep meals small and more often if necessary, rather than consuming standard heavy meals at specific times. Also, the food should be cooked with less oil and spices to keep it easily digestible. The diet should be primarily vegetarian with less fat and carbohydrates. Sweets should best be avoided at night. Dinner should be consumed at least two hours before bedtime so that your stomach is almost empty before bedtime. Diet of fruits and vegetables should be increased. Snacks should be mainly in the form of fresh fruit and vegetables only and fatty, oily and salty or sweet snacks should be avoided completely.
5. Asthma patients should avoid smoking completely. Smoking fills the system with many toxins and respiratory system gets flooded with them. These toxins are major irritants to the respiratory tract and create unnecessary pressure on the system could be too much to handle for asthma. An asthmatic may get more bronchial spasms and is more likely to be exposed to respiratory infections if he continues to smoke.
6. asthmatic person should also not indulge in drinking too much. This is because drinking causes a person to lose sense and become more prone to breaking branches habits and diet. An asthmatic may become careless with his diet and tend to overeat to counter the influence of alcohol if he performs drinking too much.
7. environment asthma patient should be kept fine. As far as possible clutter should be completely avoided to steer clear of dust allergies can create attack. Clutter in the surroundings inhabits several mites and allergy causing organisms. It is therefore necessary to furniture and other materials must be placed in a manner that allows proper dusting and cleaning daily.
8. Asthma patients may have difficulty pollution also atmosphere. It is very important to assess whether a patient may be allergic to a particular kind of allergen present in the atmosphere around his place of dwelling or employment. Sometimes specific jobs support excessive use one type of toxin or other, in which case a change of profession or occupational conditions may remain to be the only option.
9. asthmatics should also be very careful not to get mentally excited too much. This is due to mental deterioration may lead to the appearance of asthma patients. Every single day, it is better to collect the decisions, whether in the private or professional life. The work should also be treated as far as possible on a daily basis to prevent excess stress and anxiety.
10. To control asthma, it is very necessary to take the disease and the restrictions attached to it in everyday life. If proper discipline is maintained a patient can have a long and problem free life.