An asthma patient should know the characteristics of successful and also to understand what triggers the symptoms.
When calls are recorded, asthma patients should avoid them as much as possible. Some of the most common triggers are :.
· tobacco smoke that acts as an irritant and aggravates asthma
· Drugs such as beta-blockers (used to treat heart disease, high blood pressure, migraine headaches or glaucoma) plus aspirin or other non- steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen.
· Bacterial and viral infections such as colds and sinusitis.
· Emotional anxiety.
· common as dust mites, animal dander (dead skin flakes), molds, pollen, cockroach droppings or food. In order to avoid these allergies, the patient should cover mattresses, pillows and Box Springs allergic casing. If there is a house with pets, HEPA filter should be used. In addition, pets should not be allowed to come into the bedroom.
· strenuous exercises.
· Certain common feed also triggers asthma. The patient should consult his allergist know allergens him.
An asthma patient should follow certain common points in his life:
· Patients should be simple and routine life
· He should go out for a morning walk on a daily basis. .
· Environment asthma patient to be as neat and tidy as possible to prevent the dust caused by the attacks.
· He should have simple and nutrition. Instead of the usual heavy meals, asthma patient should keep his food little and often.
· He should not get indulged in heavy drinking.
By knowing the behavior of asthma and by avoiding the causes that trigger it, the patient can avoid serious complications.